|Paper title:||A statistical perspective of ERP and CRM using in EU enterprises|
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 14) / 2020Download|
|Abstract.||Development of the field of information and communication technology has made possible the emergence of new business models, rapid information transfer and cost savings. Firms that use technology improve their production, distribution, management or sales processes. The purpose of this paper is to analyze the level of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) adoption in EU enterprises. The data were collected from the website of the European Commission and analyzed using the descriptive and cluster analysis. The results show that there are differences between companies that have adopted software solutions such as CRM and ERP, depending on the size and location in one of the EU countries.|
|Keywords:||Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Information And Communication Technology, Small And Medium Enterprises, Cluster Analysis|
1. Wu, F., Mahajan, V. & Balasubramanian, (2003). S. An analysis of e-business adoption and its impact on business performance. JAMS 31, 425–447 https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070303255379
2. OECD (2005), ICT, E-Business and SMEs, OECD Digital Economy Papers, No. 88, OECD Publishing, Paris. http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/232475651473
3. Mead, D.C., Liedholm C. (1998).The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries, World Development, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 6 I-74, Elsevier Science Ltd, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0305-750X(97)10010-9
4. Eurostat (2020), ICT usage in enterprises. Community survey on ICT usage and e-commerce in enterprises 2020
5. Buonanno, G., Faverio, P., Pigni, F., Ravarini, A., Sciuto, D. and Tagliavini, M. (2005), "Factors affecting ERP system adoption: A comparative analysis between SMEs and large companies", Journal of Enterprise Information Management, Vol. 18 No. 4, pp. 384-426. https://doi.org/10.1108/17410390510609572
6. M. Haddara and O. Zach, (2011) ERP Systems in SMEs: A Literature Review, 44th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Kauai, HI, 2011, pp. 1-10.
7. Seethamraju, R and Seethamraju, J. (2008). Adoption of ERPs in a Medium-sized Enterprise - A Case Study, ACIS 2008 Proceedings. 104. http://aisel.aisnet.org/acis2008/104;
8. Soltani, Z., Navimipour, N. J. (2016). Customer relationship management mechanisms: A systematic review of the state of the art literature and recommendations for future research, Computers in Human Behavior, Volume 61, August 2016, Pages 667-688, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2016.03.008
9. Varajãoa, J., Cruz-Cunha (2016). M. M. Main Motivations for CRM Adoption by Large Portuguese companies – A Principal Component Analysis Procedia Computer Science, Volume 100, Pages 1269-1279, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2016.09.165
10. Ozgener S, Íraz R. (2006). Customer relationship management in small-medium enterprises: The case of Turkish tourism industry. Tourism Management, 27:1356-63.
11. Ramdani, B., Kawalek, P. and Lorenzo, O. (2009), "Predicting SMEs' adoption of enterprise systems", Journal of Enterprise Information Management, Vol. 22 No. 1/2, pp. 10-24. https://doi.org/10.1108/17410390910922796
12. Pintilescu, Carmen (2007). Analiza statistică multivariată, Editura Universităţii „Al.I.Cuza” Iaşi.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.