|Paper title:||Algorithm Complexity For Expanding A Class Of Communication Networks|
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 14) / 2020Download|
|Author(s):||ONETE Cristian E., ONETE Maria-Cristina|
|Abstract.||In this paper we present the algorithm consequences of a model for network expansion that preserves most of the original network properties, notably planarity, cubicity, Hamiltonicity. It is shown that the complexity of the algorithm is linear and the network expansion can be made in real time.|
|Keywords:||Planar Graphs, Grinberg Equation, Hamiltonicity, Network Expansion, Algorithm Complexity|
1. A. Bondy, U.S.R. Murty, “Graph Theory”, Springer Graduate Texts in Mathematics, 2008
2. C.E.Onete, M.C.C. Onete, “Building Hamiltonian networks using the Laplacian of the underlying graph”, ISCAS 2015, pp. 145-148.
3. C.E.Onete, M.C.C. Onete, “Finding the Hamiltonian circuits in an undirected graph using the mesh-links incidence”, 19th IEEE International Conference Electronica, Circuits and Systems (ICECS), 2012, pp. 472-475.
4. C.E.Onete, M.C.C.Onete, “Expanding A Class OF Networks Preserving Original Network Properties”, submitted.
5. C.E.Onete, M.C.C.Onete, “Beyond Grinberg Equation in cubic planar graphs”, Journal of Applied Computer Sciences and Mathematics (JACS&M), vol.13, No.1, pp19-24.
6. C.E.Onete, M.C.C.Onete, “An Alternative to Zigbee Routing Using a Cycles Description of a Planar Graph”, MOCAST 2019, pp. 1-4.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.