|Paper title:||Secure Cloud Approach Based on Okamoto-Uchiyama Cryptosystem|
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 14) / 2020Download|
|Author(s):||KAREEM Shahab Wahhab|
|Abstract.||The enormous data performed within Cloud computing because
of its strength to present users among adjustable, safe,
on-demand, and low-cost co-operation. Among the rising
utilization of cloud applications, data safety assurance
has grown an essential point during the cloud. Constructing
a Reliable Hadoop essentially a cloud computing is a great
difficulty for the cloud. The protection system can be
utilized during various services in the cloud such as
Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service(SaaS),
and Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS). It also can assist
most provisions within Cloud computing. The improvement of
the security approach in cloud computing utilizing Okamoto-
Uchiyama(OU)Encryption Scheme. In this paper, the proposed
method was utilized to enhance the completion of the
encryption /Decryption file through utilizing (OU)
algorithms combined on Hadoop. Wherever the data are
encrypted inside the HDFS and decrypted inside the Map
Task. The proposed protection system within cloud computing
reached the confidentiality and privacy of the user by
utilizing cryptography. The proposed method utilized by the
conversion among the system and the cloud’s user.
Implementing the Okamoto-Uchiyama and compared the result with the RSA cryptosystem.
|Keywords:||Big Data, Public Key, Okamoto-Uchiyama, Hadoop, Cloud Computing|
1. Aditya Bhardwaj, Vineet Kumar Singh, Vanraj, Yogendra Narayan, "Analyzing BigData with Hadoop Cluster in HDInsight Azure Cloud," in Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), India , 2015.
2. M. Bhandarkar, "MapReduce programming with apache Hadoop," in International Symposium on Parallel & Distributed Processing (IPDPS), Atlanta, 2010.
3. M. M. Shetty and D. H. Manjaiah,, " “Data security in Hadoop distributed file system," in IEEE Int. Conf. Emerg. Technol. Trends Comput. Commun. Electr. Eng. ICETT 2016, 2016.
4. Goodubaigari Amrulla, Murlidher Mourya, Rajasekhar Reddy Sanikommu, Abdul Ahad Afroz, "A Survey of : Securing Cloud Data under Key Exposure," International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 30-33, 2018.
5. Ms.SnehaPatil, Prof. VidyullataDevmanePG , "An Implementation of Online Voting System using Okamoto-Uchiyama Encryption Scheme," INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTERS & TECHNOLOGY, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 7326-7334, 2018.
6. Huixiang Zhou, and Qiaoyan Wen, "A new solution of data security accessing for Hadoop based on CP-ABE," in 5th International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science, 2014.
7. V. G. Savant, "Approaches to Solve Big Data Security Issues and Comparative Study of Cryptographic Algorithms for Data Encryption," International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science , vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 425-428, 2015.
8. S. W. Kareem, Hybrid Public Key Encryption Algorithms For E-Commerce., Erbil: University of Salahaddin–Hawler, 2009.
9. Shahab Wahhab Kareem, Yahya Tareq Hussein, "Survey and New Security methodology of Routing Protocol in AD-Hoc Network," in QALAAI ZANIST JOURNAL, Erbil, 2017.
10. Shadan Mohammed Jihad ABDALWAHID, Raghad Zuhair YOUSIF, Shahab Wahhab KAREEM, "ENHANCING APPROACH USING HYBRID PAILLER AND RSA FOR INFORMATION SECURITY IN BIGDATA," Applied Computer Science, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 63-74, 2019.
11. Majedah Alkharji, Hang Liu, "Homomorphic Encryption Algorithms and Schemes for Secure Computations in the Cloud," in International Conference on Secure Computation and Technology, Virginia, 2018.
12. Majedah Alkharji, Hang Liu, Mayyada Al Hammoshi, "A Comprehensive Study of Fully Homomorphic Encryption Schemes," International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1-24, 2018.
13. Sourabh Chandra, Sk Safikul Alam, Smita Paira and Goutam Sanyal, "A comparative survey of symmetric and asymmetric key cryptography," in International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Computational Engineering (ICECCE), 2014.
14. Roojwan S. Ismael, Rami S. Youail, Shahab Wahhab Kareem, "Image Encryption by Using RC4 Algorithm," EUROPEAN ACADEMIC RESEARCH, vol. Vol. II, no. Issue 4, pp. 5833-5839, 2014.
15. Gokulakrishnan, J., & Bai, V. T, "A Survey Report On VPN Security & Its Technologies," Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), pp. 3-5, 2014.
16. Raghad Z.Yousif, Shahab.Wahhab Kareem, Ammar. O.Hasan, "Design Security System Based on AES and MD5 for Smart Card," in charmo university, Sulaimanyia, 2016.
17. Rifki Suwandi, Surya Michrandi Nasution, Fairuz Azmi,, "Okamoto-Uchiyama Homomorphic Encryption Algorithm Implementation in E-Voting System," in International Conference on Informatics and Computing (ICIC), 2016.
18. Rana M Pir, Rumel M S Pir, Imtiaz U Ahmed, "A Survey on Homomorphic Encryption in Cloud Computing," IJEDR, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 2173-2177, 2014.
19. Kenneth David Strang, Zhaohao Sun, "Meta-Analysis of Big Data Security and Privacy Scholarly Literature Gaps," in IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data), 2016.
20. K. Kambatla, G. Kollias, V. Kumar, and A. Grama, "Trends in big data analytics," Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 74, no. 7, pp. 2561-2573, 2014.
21. Danish Ahamad, MD Mobin Akhtar, Shabi Alam Hameed, "A Review and Analysis of Big Data and MapReduce," International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, vol. Volume 8, no. No.1, pp. 1-3, 2019.
22. M. Chen, S. Mao, Y. Zhang, and VC. Leung, "Open issues and outlook in big data,” In Chen (Ed.), Big Data: Related Technologies,Challenges and Future Prospects," Springer, vol. 1, pp. 81-89, 2014.
23. N. Goldfield, "Big data—hype and promise," The Journal of Ambulatory Care Management, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 195-196, 2014.
24. E. Lichtblau, and N. Weilandaug, "Hacker Releases More Democratic Party Files, Renewing Fears of Russian Meddling.," New York Times, 2012.
25. Venkata Narasimha Inukollu, Sailaja Arsi and Srinivasa Rao Ravuri, "Security Issues Associted With big Data In Cloud Computing," International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA), Vol.6, No.3, May 2014, pp. 45-56, 2014.
26. Shweta Malhotra, M.N Doja, Bashir Alam, Mansaf Alam, "Bigdata Analysis and Comparison of Bigdata Analytic Approches," in International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA2017), 2017
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.