|Paper title:||Reduced Differential Transform Method for Exact Solution of Parabolic and Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations|
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 11) / 2017Download|
|Abstract.||Aim of the paper is to obtain solution of parabolic, elliptical and coupled partial differential equation using Reduced Differential Transform Method (RDTM). The results are compared with solution obtained by other methods. It is observed that RDTM is easy to implement, accurate and efficient. It reduces volume of computation and save time.|
|Keywords:||Adomian Decomposition Method; Parabolic Partial Differential Equation; Reduced Differential Transform Method|
1. A.Arikoglu, L.Ozkol. (2008). Solution of integro- differential equation systems by using differential transform method. Comput. Math. Appl. 56, 2411-2417.
2. B.Benhammouda, H.Vazquez-Leal and Sarmiento-Reyes(2014). Modified Reduced Differential Transform Method for Partial Differential-Algebraic Equations. Journal of Applied Mathematics, 1, 1-9.
3. J.H.Biazer, Ghazvini. (2009). He’s homotopy perturbation method for solving systems of volterra integral equations. Chaos Solitons and Fractals .39, 370-377.
4. Y.Cherruault, K.Abbaoui, (2004). A computational approach to the wave equations: an application of the decomposition method. Kybernateas. 1, 80-97.
5. Giriraj Methi. (2015).Numerical solution of some partial differential equations using Adomian decomposition method. Fire Journal of Engineering & Technology. 1(1),32-38,
6. H.Halim.,I.H.Hassan. (2008).Application to differential transformation method for solving systems of differential equations. Applied Mathematical Modelling. 32, 2552–2559.
7. A.S.V.R.Kanth, K. Aruna. (2009).Differential transform method for solving the linear and nonlinear Klein-Gordon equation. Computer Physics Communications.180 (5), 708-711
8. Y.Keskin, G.Oturanc. (2010). Reduced differential transform method for solving linear and nonlinear wave equations. Iranian. J. Sci. and Tech., Transaction A. 34(2), 113-122.
9. Y.Keskin, G.Oturanc. (2009). Reduced differential transform method for partial differential equations. Int. J. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simul. 10(6), 741–749
10. J.K.Zhou, (1986). Differential transform and its applications for Electrical Circuits, Huazhong university press
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.