|Paper title:||Coefficient Inequalities for Certain Class of Analytic Functions of Complex Order|
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 11) / 2017Download|
|Author(s):||AL-HAWARY Tariq Ali|
|Abstract.||Abstract - In this paper, we define the class b Lbα of normalized analytic functions of complex order in the open unit disk, sufficient condition involving coefficient inequalities for f(z) to be in the class b Lbαof analytic functions is obtained. Our main results contain some interesting corollaries as special cases|
|Keywords:||Analytic Function - Starlike Function - Convex Function - Coefficient Inequalities|
1. T. Hayami, S. Owa and H.M. Srivastava, Coefficient inequalities for certain classes of analytic and univalent
functions, J. Ineq. Pure Appl. Math.Vol. 8 (2007) , Issue 4, Article 95, 1-10.
2. H. Silverman, E. M. Silvia, and D. Telage, Convolution conditions for convexity, starlikeness and spirallikeness, Math. Z., 162 (1978), 125-130.
3. T. Hayami and S. Owa (2008)., Coefficient conditions for certain univalent functions, Int. J. Open Problems Comput. Sci. Math., Vol. 1, 2008, No. 1.
4. B.A. Frasin, Coefficient inequalities for certain classes of analytic functions of complex order, Math.Vesnik 63, 1 (2011), 73.78.
5. T. Hayami and S. Owa, Coefficient conditions for certain univalent functions, Int. J. Open Problems Comput. Sci. Math.,Vol.1, 2008, No.1, June 2008.
6. B.A. Frasin, M. Darus and Tariq Al-Hawary, Coefficient inequalities for certain classes of analytic functions associated with the Wright generalized hypergeometric function, Journal of Mathematics and Applications, 34 (2011), 27-34.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.