|Paper title:||A Method of Forming the Optimal Set of Disjoint Path in Computer Networks|
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 11) / 2017Download|
|Author(s):||ALNASER As'ad Mahmoud As'ad|
|Abstract.||This work provides a short analysis of algorithms of multipath routing. The modified algorithm of formation of the maximum set of not crossed paths taking into account their metrics is offered. Optimization of paths is carried out due to their reconfiguration with adjacent deadlock path. Reconfigurations are realized within the subgraphs including only peaks of the main and an adjacent deadlock path. It allows to reduce the field of formation of an optimum path and time complexity of its formation|
|Keywords:||Multipath Routing, Mobile Network, Security|
|References:||1. Ditixa Vyas, Ritesh Patel, Amit Ganatra Survey of Distributed Multipath Routing Protocols for Traffic Management \\ International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887), Volume 63– No.17, February 2013 рр.42-48
2. Mohammad Karim Jafaryan, Mohammad Ali Jabraeil Jamali, Shahin Akbarpour A New Unicast Routing Algorithm for Load Balancing in Multi-Gateway Wireless Mesh Networks // International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security Vol.1, No.6, November 2013, 251–256 Available online at: www.ijcncs.org
3. Sebastien Berton, Hao Yin, Chuang Lin, Geyong Min Secure, Disjoint, Multipath Source Routing Protocol(SDMSR) for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks \\ International Conference on Grid and Cooperative Computing (GCC'06)
4. As'ad Mahmoud As'ad Alnaser Reliable Multipath Secure Routing In Mobile Computer Networks / As'ad Mahmoud As'ad Alnaser, Kulakov Y. O.// Computer Engineering and Intelligent Systems www.iiste.org ISSN 2222-1719 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2863 (Online) Vol.4, No.2, 2013 , 8-16.
5. Jianxin Liao, Shengwen Tian, Jingyu Wang, Tonghong Li , Qi Qi Load-Balanced One-hop Overlay Multipath Routing with Path Diversity\\ Ksii Transactions on Internet and Information Systems Vol. 8, No. 2, Feb. 2014, рр.443-461.
6. Junwei Jin, Sanghyun Ahn A Multipath Routing Protocol Based on Bloom Filter for Multihop Wireless Networks \\ Hindawi Publishing Corporation Mobile Information Systems Volume 2016, Article ID 8151403, 10 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/8151403
7. Siguang Chen, Meng Wu Game Theoretic Approach in Multipath Routing for Tradeoff between Routing Security and Performance\\ Proceedings of the 2010 14th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, рр.717-722.
8. Jingyu Wang, Jianxin Liao, Jing Wang, Tonghong Li, Qi Qi Estimating the Effects of Multipath Selection on Concurrent Multipath Transfer / KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems Vol. 8, no. 4, Apr. 2014 С. 1406-1423
9. As'ad Mahmoud As'ad Alnaser Streaming Algorithm For Multi-path Secure Routing in Mobile Networks / IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 11, Issue 4, No 1, July 2014 pp. 112- 114
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.