|Paper title:||Application Of Mathematical Methods For Condition Monitoring Of Oil And Gas Facilities|
|Published in:||Issue 1, (Vol. 10) / 2016Download|
|Author(s):||MANDRYK O. M., OLIJNYK A. P., MOROZ A. A.|
|Abstract.||The difference schemes of the method of variable directions for numerical realization of two-dimensional models in different frames account for environmental heterogeneity of matter distribution have been presented. The schemes allow to measure concentration of substances in real objects through building of functions, modeling various boundary conditions. A software complex for their implementation has been devised and the test findings as well as their analysis have been presented. To model processes which parameters depend on three spatial coordinates, we have suggested numerical schemes for implementing three-dimensional models that are absolutely stable and have the second order of accuracy at all spatial coordinates. Contaminated areas of anthropogenic origin, particularly surface and underground waters as well as soils have been analyzed. The mathematical models of diffusion processes, based on the use of two- and three-dimensional diffusion equations with a wide range of boundary and initial conditions, have been suggested. It is determined that exact solutions prohibit studying of the peculiarities of their behavior depending on the type of boundary conditions, therefore we suggest using numerical solutions.|
|Keywords:||Environmental State; Anthropogenic Factors Of Impact; Mathematical Model; Diffusion Equation.|
1. Nondestructive testing and diagnostics. Directory / V.V. Klyuyev, R.F. Sosnin et al. - 2nd ed. - M .: Mechanical Engineering, 2003 - 656 p.
2. Mazur I.I. Security piping systems / I.I. Mazur, O.M. Ivantsov - Moscow: ITs "Elim", 2004 - 1104 p.
3. Olijnyk A.P. Mathematical model of quasi deformation pipeline and industrial systems by changing their spatial configuration: Scientific publications / A.P. Olijnyk - Ivano-Frankivsk: IFNTUOG, 2010 - 320p.
4. Kryzhanivskyi E.I., Hrabovskyy R.S., Mandryk O.M. Estimation of the serviceability of oil and gas pipelines after long-term operation according of the parameters of their defectiveness Materials Science. – 49, №1 - рр.117-123. SCOPUS.
5. Environmental risk analysis for crude oil soil pollution / C. Dumitran, I. Onutu / - Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, 2010, Vol.5, No. 1, pp. 83 – 92.
6. Case study: ex-site (off site) bioremediation of an industrial site contaminated by oil in Romania /A. Vasile, L. Mocanu / - Ecoterra - Journal of Environmental Research and Protection, 2012, No. 31- pp. 117-121.
7. Considerations regarding the soil pollution with oil products in săcel – maramureş / M. Hreniuc, M. Coman, B. Cioruţa / - International conference of Scientific paper afases, 2015
8. Coman M., Dăscălescu A., Ciorua B., (2014) Buletin informativ privind starea de calitate a solurilor din judeul Maramureş, proiectul RoUaSoil, CUN Baia Mare
9. Coman M., Ciorua B., Dăscălescu A., (2014) Manual privind depoluarea şi fertilizarea solurilor poluate cu produse petroliere, proiectul RoUaSoil, Baia Mare
10. Sedov L.I. Continuum Mechanics /L.I. Sedov - M .: Science, 1984 – 572p.
11. Zamihovskyy L.M. The mathematical apparatus for controlling stress-strain state of pipelines by changing their spatial position / L.M. Zamihovskyy, A.P. Olijnyk .- Ivano-Frankivsk IFNTUOG, 2008 - 306 p.
12. Anderson J. Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer / D. Anderson, John. Tennehill, R. Pletcher in 2 volumes, translated from English. - M .: Mir, 1990 - 776 p.
13. Modelling of fluid flow in pipeline with the leaks due to surface/ A.P. Olijnyk, L.O. Shtayer / - Journal of Hydrocarbon Power Engineering, 2014, Vol 1, Issue 1 – pp. 45-52.
14. Olijnyk A.P. Mathematical modeling of soil contamination as a result of technological processes - / A.P. Olijnyk, A.A. Moroz - Fundamental and applied problems of modern technology: Coll. Abstracts Internat. scientific-technical. Conf. - Ternopil: TNTU, 2015 - pp.22-24.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.