|Paper title:||3-Equitable Graphs in the Context of Some Graph Operations|
|Published in:||Issue 2, (Vol. 5) / 2011Download|
|Author(s):||VAIDYA Samir K. , VIHOL Prakash L. , BARASARA Chirag M.|
|Abstract.||In the present investigations we prove that the shadow graphs as well as the middle graphs of cycle Cn and path Pn are 3-equitable graphs.|
|Keywords:||3-equitable Labeling, Shadow Graph, Middle Graph|
1. Khabaza, T.; Shearer, C.; "Data mining with Clementine," Knowledge Discovery in Databases, IEE Colloquium on. , vol., no., pp.1/1-1/5, 2 Feb 1995
2. Agrawal R, “Mining association rules between sets of items in large databases”, Proceeding of the 1993 ACM SIGMOD Conference, Washington, pp. 207-216, November 1993.
3. Julio F. Navarro, Carlos S. Frenk and Simon D. M. White “A Universal Density Profile from Hierarchical Clustering”, THE ASTROPHYSICAL JOURNAL, 490:493E508, 1997 December 1
4. MacQueen, J. B. (1967). Some methods for classification and analysis of multivariate observations. Proceedings of the Fifth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability. Berkeley, University of California Press, 1, 281- 297.
5. http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/linkexchange/ links/1304-data-mining-in-matlab 2010-08-23
6. K. R. Muller, S. Mika, G. Ratsch, K. Tsuda, and B.Scholkopf, “An introduction to kernel-based learning algorithms,” IEEE Trans. Neural Networks, vol. 12, no. 2, pp.181-201, 2001. 7.. U. Fayyad, G. Piatetsky-Shapiro, P. Smyth, and R. Uthurusamy. Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. AAAI Press/MIT Press, 1996.
|Back to the journal content|
This article is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.